In today’s world, we are dependent on the technology we utilize to communicate and conduct business. It can be overwhelming to keep up with the continuous extensions, updates, widgets, apps and programs; not to mention knowing exactly what hardware and devices you need to utilize them.
Knowing which programs and features on your device are essential for productivity, communication and generating new business can give you a strong competitive advantage. Listed below are recommendations to help you maintain efficiency and ultimately grow your business with little or no cost.
-Rapportive : Gmail Extension- shows you everything about your contact in your inbox window. It will also pull up your contacts LinkedIn profile, and will allow you to send an invitation to connect all without having to leave your inbox. Know exactly who’s emailing you, what company they are at, and their job title.
-ZoomInfo : Find customers and their contact information including direct phone number and email.
-FullContact : Website and Application- pulls in all your contacts, automatically updates them with social profile information and photos, then syncs them back to the places you need them.
Gmail Productivity & Tips
- If are utilizing your GlobalTranz email account, your Gmail probably plagues your life. Here’s how to get as much as possible out of it.
- Utilize your Google Labs: Go to Gmail Settings, then to the “Labs” tab. The best labs to have enabled are canned responses, multiple inboxes, undo send, and right side chat.
- Unroll.me : will scan your inbox for subscriptions and let you unsubscribe.
How to Export your LinkedIn Contacts?
- After logging in, click the third tab on the login page, under the LinkedIn logo titled “network”.
- Click on the drop down titled “Contacts”.
- Click on the “settings” symbol at the top right side of the page.
- On the right hand side, you will find “Export LinkedIn Connections”. Click on it.
- Simply select the version of export you would like and click “export”. The report will give you full name, company, job title and email addresses of your LinkedIn Contacts.