GLOBALTRANZ is proud to spotlight our valued carrier partner, Holland, for the month of May, 2015.
Unmatched Next-Day Coverage
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records one of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Originally committed to serving the Central United States, Holland has expanded farther into the Southeast and Midwest where it continues to provide on-time reliability. Its 6,737 dedicated employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine every year since the mid-1980s.
Holland provides full-state regional delivery in 12 states and 2 provinces: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kentucky; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; North Carolina; Ohio; South Carolina; Tennessee; Wisconsin; and Ontario; Quebec, Canada. We provide direct, regional delivery in large markets in nine states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and West Virginia. Holland also provides service to additional points in the northeastern United States through a partnership with its sister company New Penn and to additional points in the western United States through a partnership with its sister company Reddaway.
- Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich.
- Acquired by TNT Ltd. in 1985; TNT became USF in 1996
- Became part of YRC Worldwide (YRCW) in 2005
Facilities and Equipment
- 57 service centers including 4 in Canada
- 7,119 Trailers
- 4,208 Tractors
- Liftgate service available at most service centers
- Scott D. Ware, president
- Over 8,000 employees
- 146 account executives
- More next-day service lanes than any other competitor in its region
- Highly reliable on-time performance
- 0.44 percent claim ratio
- 99.8 percent of shipments delivered damage-free
Guaranteed Window™ delivery options
Flexibility and precision, timed to your needs
Transportation solutions timed to your specific needs
Increase your supply chain effectiveness when you select from our wide range of delivery options:
- Expedited options
- Guaranteed Window delivery
- Guaranteed before 9:00 a.m. delivery
- Guaranteed before noon delivery
- Guaranteed before 3:30 p.m. delivery
Whether it’s just-in-time logistics, retail deliveries and installations, or other demands for delivery precision, our Guaranteed Window delivery options mean your shipments will arrive exactly when you need them – not early, not late. Guaranteed Window gives you the flexibility to select from four levels of delivery precision. To learn more about our Expedited and Guaranteed Window delivery options, go to hollandregional.com or call 866.465.5263.
Precision and velocity you can count on
- Increase supply chain effectiveness with flexible and precise delivery capabilities
- Improve scheduling with dedicated tracking and proactive notification
- Enhance business planning with real-time email updates
- Experience priority handling and increased visibility
- Find peace of mind with priority handling and guaranteed on-time delivery
To learn more about our Expedited and Guaranteed Window delivery options, go to hollandregional.com or call 866.465.5263.
Guaranteed* to arrive on-time and complete!