The GlobalTranz 2017 Freight Agent Conference kicks off on Monday, April 24 — have you registered yet? If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve your spot.
You won’t want to miss the amazing line up of outside speakers and panel-driven session dialog on logistics and freight management challenges, best practices and trends. Not to mention great networking opportunities and evening events!
- Keynote Speaker, Erik Wahl – an internationally recognized artist, TED speaker, and No. 1 bestselling author
- Transportation & Logistics Industry Perspective – delivered by John Larkin, CFA, managing director and head of transportation capital markets research at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co.
- Data and Technology Panel – featuring executives from DAT, MacroPoint, SMC3 and Truckstop.com
- Shipper Panel – featuring executives from LG, Melaleuca, Rexnord and others
- E-Commerce Disruption Perspective – delivered by Thom Albrecht, president of Sword & Sea Transport Advisors, LLC
- LTL Carrier Panel – featuring executives from Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Saia LTL Freight, XPO Logistics and YRC Worldwide
- GlobalTranz Technology Vision – featuring the latest innovations in freight management technology, including GlobalTranz’ recently announced GTZrave™ platform
Email Jen Gomez at email@example.com now — time is running out!