Global supply chains have operated at or near peak levels of demand since the summer of 2020, with little reprieve heading into the official 2021 peak shipping season. GlobalTranz, in partnership with Edelman Data & Intelligence, surveyed U.S. supply chain leaders on confidence levels in their supply chain strategies ahead of the official 2021 peak shipping season and how they’re planning for 2021 and beyond.
The Peak Season Shipping Survey Report Covers:
- Peak shipping season confidence levels and revenue expectations
- COVID-19 resurgence impact on supply chains
- Workforce and material shortage outlook
- Shifting consumer behaviors
- Investments supply chain leaders are making to meet new market demands