Marketing & Logistics Resources Related to Brand Integrity
Marketing Assessment and Brand Integrity Sessions – Use Coupon Code “Cerasis”
Tips for Managing Less Than Truckload Shipping in the Age of E-Commerce
The Ultimate Guide to Last Mile & White Glove Logistics
Bringing Omnichannel to the Forefront of E-Commerce
Multichannel Fulfillment and Shipping: How to Streamline Your E-Commerce Logistics Implementation Process
Acing the E-Commerce and Logistics Game Means Going Back to the Basics with an Eye on the Future
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast episode I welcome back Todd Hockenberry, founder & CEO of Top Line Results a marketing company focused on the industrial space. Make sure you check out on this page the special offer that Todd is offering to those industrial companies who may need help in establishing their brand and holding it to a high integrity. Simply use code “Cerasis.”
As more industrial companies look towards more direct-to-consumer, or DTC, initiatives, they may for the first time have to start thinking about how their brand is perceived in the marketplace, also known as protecting brand integrity.
Maintaining Brand Integrity for Manufacturers who Go Direct-to-Consumer
On the episode, Todd and and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, have a great discussion around best practices & tips for OEMs and wholesale distributors to maintain brand integrity as they integrate dealing more directly with the day to day consumer vs. the usual B2B buyer or procurement professional.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- What brand integrity is and why OEMs and distributors should care about brand integrity as they go direct to consumer.
- Tips on how to strategically approach brand integrity.
- What are the benefits of a brand that has a great reputation.
- What could happen to a brand or a company if they don’t think about protecting brand integrity.
- Real-world examples of clients Todd’s worked with who have done a great job at going direct to consumer while protecting brand integrity.
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!