GlobalTranz is spotlighting Dependable Highway Express as our featured Carrier Partner for April 2016. Learn more about the carrier and their offerings below.
DEPENDABLE HIGHWAY EXPRESS
Founded in 1950 in Los Angeles, CA with a single truck providing local P&D service, DHE has grown to become the most “Dependable” based LTL service provider in the Southwestern U.S. As a major force in the West Coast LTL market and as one of the largest regional LTL companies in California, our LTL division boasts more than 2000 tractors and trailers, more than 60-years of experience, and strategically located trucking terminals throughout the West Coast. Our team can easily meet your standard or custom shipping requirements.
In 2014, DHE expanded its LTL service through announcing a direct marketing partnership with Altoona, PA based Ward Trucking. The two family owned, non – union integrated transportation companies now offer a coast to coast, LTL service between CA, NV, AZ and the Middle Atlantic Region (PA, OH, NJ, MD, VA, NC, SC & NY). These formidable next day service providers have over 150 years of service experience within their asset based networks and offer that same high level of service through a strategic partnership.
REGIONAL LTL – CA, AZ, NV
Dependable‘s LTL freight shipping division specializes in shipping and transport throughout the West Coast (CA, AZ, and NV) and to the Mid-Atlantic Region in partnership with Ward Trucking:
- Overnight regional LTL freight carrier service within California, Arizona and Nevada
- Same day pick-up and delivery available
- Accelerated coast to coast, LTL service between CA, NV, AZ and the Middle Atlantic Region (PA, OH, NJ, MD, VA, NC, SC & NY).
- Hazardous materials (HazMat) Certified
- Online tracking and tracing
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Real-time tracking via handheld devices
- Freight consolidation and pool distribution
- White glove delivery
- Reverse logistics / aftermarket logistics
- Storage trailer rental
- LTL dedicated fleet management services
- Terminals throughout the West Coast
Why Use Dependable For Your LTL Freight Transportation Needs?
- On-time delivery
- Full-service flexibility with easy customization solutions
- Personalized service & empowered front-line employees
- Next-day regional LTL service
- CARB (California Air Resource Board) compliant fleet
- Smart-Way certified
- EPA compliant
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Better than industry-average claim ratio
- Superior safety record and on-time performance record
- Greener freight transportation: Dependable meets SmartWaySM standard, has solar-powered terminals and much more