GLOBALTRANZ is proud to spotlight our valued carrier partner, Reddaway, for the month of June, 2015.
Celebrating Over 95 Years of Service Excellence
Reddaway, founded in Oregon City, OR has provided western regional coverage since 1919. Reddaway began as a premier service provider in the Pacific Northwest that has today grown to encompass all of the western United States. Reddaway has built a long-standing industry-leading tradition of next-day and two-day delivery service. With high on-time reliability and one of the lowest claim ratios in the West, Reddaway is a complete and formidable western service provider. Our more than 3,000 loyal employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine for 21 years.
Reddaway provides direct, regional delivery in 12 western states and 1 Canadian province: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and British Columbia. We ship door-to-door to Hawaii and provide ocean delivery to Alaska via twice-weekly sailings. Reddaway also offers the best of the West … and Central … and East by teaming up with industry-leading sister companies Holland and New Penn for fast and reliable LTL cross-country service .
- Founded in June 1919
- Oldest continuously operating motor carrier in Oregon
- Reddaway’s Truck Line acquired by Bill Call in 1971 expanded coverage along the I-5 corridor
- Reddaway Truck Line acquired by TNT North America in 1989
- TNT Reddaway was merged with TNT United in 1996 and the combined company was known as TNT Reddaway, an operating company of TNT Freightways
- Due to a licensing agreement TNT Freightways changed their name to USFreightways and so USF Reddaway came into being
- USFreightways was purchased in 2004 by YRC Worldwide
- USF Reddaway became Reddaway in 2008, part of YRC Regional Transportation
Service Centers and Equipment
- 50 service centers
- 3,500 trailers
- 1,400 tractors
- Liftgate service available at all terminals
- T.J. O’Connor, President and CEO
- Over 3,000 employees
- Non-union and union employees
- 3 Division Vice Presidents
- 4 Area Sales Directors
- Over 70 Sales professionals
- Safety emphasis: There are currently 23 active Reddaway linehaul drivers who have driven more than two million miles without a preventable coliu; 46 active Reddaway linehaul drivers who have driven more than one million miles without a preventable collision
Call 888.420.8960 to get started today!