Freight Trucking Resources
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
Inbound Freight Costs: How Gaining Visibility Achieves Bottom Line Savings
The 2019 Transportation Management Trends for all Shippers to Know
How Technology in Logistics Shaped Shipping in 2019
Follow Dooner & Adam Robinson on Twitter to Join in on the Conversation
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome freight podcast extraordinaire, Timothy Dooner, Director of Audio & On-Air Podcast & Radio Host at FreightWaves, to talk about how FreightWaves’ industry disrupting coverage of the freight industry brought the Celadon bankruptcy news to light, but also utilized their massive war chest of media assets to highlight the human impact to the drivers & other employees impacted by the bankruptcy. .
How the Celadon Bankruptcy Impacted Company Employees & What Shippers Need to Know
In this episode Dooner and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will
Tim will also speak to what a bankruptcy of the size of Celadon’s means for the industry at large as well as what it might mean for shippers.
On the episode, you’ll hear Tim speak to the following:
- How FreightWaves was able to break the Celadon Bankruptcy first
- How FreightWaves utilized their media assets to capture the human aspect of the bankruptcy
- An introduction the FreightWaves job board, borne out of the need to get jobs in front of Celadon’s impacted drivers and office staff.
- Why it’s important that the freight industry puts emphasis beyond the business of moving freight to also include what are the impacts to the people in the industry and society at large.
- What players in the industry and shippers may need to do to prepare for a potential drop in capacity with the announcement of the Celadon bankruptcy.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!