We introduce our latest educational e-book (we have several more here):
The Great Capacity Crunch: The Current State, Future Outlook, and How Shippers Can Thrive in Any Capacity Crunch.
Fill out the form on the right to have the e-Book emailed to your inbox.
The shipping capacity crunch is not a new topic, but the end of 2017 is shaping up to reveal an unprecedented crunch, reports Chris Brady of Logistics Viewpoints. An active hurricane season, the forthcoming implementation deadline for electronic logging devices (ELD) and record-shattering projections for the upcoming holiday shipping season reflect some of the top factors affecting the current state shipping capacity crunch. Moreover, according to Dustin Braden of the Journal of Commerce (JOC), the driver shortage is worsening in tandem. To successfully mitigate the potential setbacks from shipping capacity crunch, your organization understand more about its current and projected driving forces.
You can download this e-book & learn the following information:
- The Current State of the Shipping Capacity Crunch
- 2018 Outlook of the Capacity Crunch: Buckle Up…
- Capacity Crunch Factors: What Causes a Capacity Crunch?
- How the ELD Mandate & Other Regulations Will Impact the Capacity Crunch
- Why the Great Driver Shortage Is Now Top of Mind for Shippers & a Driver of a Capacity Crunch
- What Transportation Modes Are Most Affected by Capacity Crunches?
- Looking Back at Previous Capacity Crunches & How Shippers Responded
- 10 Steps to Surviving & Thriving in a Capacity Crunch
- Technology Considerations to Combat a Shipper Capacity Crunch
- How Does a 3PL Aid a Shipper in a Shipping Capacity Crunch?
We hope you find this e-book helpful as a resource you can reference in order to thrive in ANY capacity crunch.