Effective Freight Claims Management Resources
Cerasis Freight Claims Management Services
The Essential Guide to Freight Claims Management: Laws, Fundamentals, Management, & Staying Proactive
The Essential Guide to Freight Claims Management
5 Ways To Help Avoid Freight Damage & Loss Claims
How The Carmack Amendment Applies to Freight Claims When Partnered with a 3PL
Read all of our Freight Claims Management Resources
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Carly Marano, the team lead for our freight claims management department.
Best Practices & Tips for Effective Freight Claims Management
In this episode Cary and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will a great discussion around best practices & tips for effective freight claims management.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- The team approach to effective freight claims management at Cerasis and what each team members role is on the team.
- What types of freight claims that a shipper may file in the process of freight management.
- Tips around how to mitigate freight claims instances and if a shipper can be proactive to the mitigation of freight claims instances.
- Considerations a shipper should make when it comes to gathering documentation and initial information when first filing a freight claim as well as explaining how to work with carriers if a freight claim declination occurs.
- What benefits a shipper sees if they are have more effective freight claims management.
- What are the challenges if a shipper fails to file claims on time or effectively.
- Common mistakes or misconceptions around effective freight claims management
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!