Working with technology contractors Robert Johnson and Don Holt, Cerasis launched the first ever logistics industry web-based freight management software, often referred to as a TMS or Transportation Management System. The introduction of the Rater allows for:
- Cost Containment Measures: Daily/Monthly reports for full visibility into your freight expenses.
- Carrier Qualifications: Route your freight based on carrier transit days, lane rates specific to your business needs, and limit of liability, or carrier insurance.
- Reporting Capabilities: Report management and visibility to expenses for multiple modes of shipping
- Bill Consolidation/Auditing: Electronic visibility to view open, past due, and paid invoices
- Claims Processing: Hassle-free claims processing at no extra charge.