PHOENIX (April 9, 2019) – (GLOBENEWSIRE) GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven third-party logistics (3PL) solutions provider, has been named to Transport Topics’ listing of Top Freight Brokerage Firms for the fourth year in a row, moving up in the 2019 ranking to No. 8 from No. 10 in 2018.
One of the most respected publications in the trucking and freight transportation space, Transport Topics annually names the biggest players in the industry to its Top Freight Brokerage List. This recognition speaks to GlobalTranz’s record year-over-year growth and continued leadership in third-party logistics and transportation management systems.
“GlobalTranz’s advancement in the Transport Topics Top Freight Brokerages ranking is a testament to our talented and hard-working team members, our carrier partners, and the trust placed in us by our shipper customers,” said Renee Krug, CEO of GlobalTranz. “Shippers today face more competitive challenges and greater customer demands than ever before,” continued Krug. “With a full suite of products and service offerings, GlobalTranz delivers the solutions our customers need to compete and thrive.”
The strength of the GlobalTranz go-to-market model creates a diverse revenue pipeline. Organic growth, strategic acquisitions and exceptional performance of transactional and managed transportation continue to contribute to the company’s success. Ongoing investment in proprietary technologies and expanded multi-modal service offerings add value for customers, strengthening GlobalTranz’s market leadership on a global scale.
GlobalTranz’s ascent in the Transport Topics rankings is a continuation of the company’s strong momentum. GlobalTranz recently:
- Reported $1.4 billion in revenue in 2018, representing 62 percent growth year-over-year, a net revenue increase of 63 percent, and EBITDA growth of 150 percent.
- Completed a total of nine acquisitions in the period of January 2017 through April 2019 that further expanded the company’s footprint and capabilities while adding world-class talent. These include Chicago-based Circle 8 Logistics and AFN Logistics and Greensboro-based SynchOne, LLC.
- Announced a new equity partnership with Providence Equity Partners on April 3, 2019.
- Released new technology products including the all-new, market leading GTZcommand™ Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Voted an Inbound Logistics Top 10 3PL provider for exceptional service and quality in meeting the needs of shippers and carriers.
For more information, visit https://www.globaltranz.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
GlobalTranz is a technology company providing award-winning cloud-based multi-modal Transportation Management System (TMS) products to shippers, carriers, 3PLs and brokers. GlobalTranz is leading the logistics software and services market in innovative technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in real-time. Leveraging its extensive independent agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 1 million product users and 25,000 shippers. In 2019, Transport Topics named GlobalTranz #8 on their list of Top 10 largest freight brokerage firms in the U.S.
Director of Public Relations & Content Marketing