PHOENIX – (April 10, 2018) – (BUSINESS WIRE) – GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven freight management solution provider, named its 2017 Agent and Carrier Award recipients last week during the annual Freight Agent Conference at Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch.
The annual ceremony included a record number of industry professionals and award honorees. GlobalTranz presented its top agents with awards based on financial performance, customer service metrics and other key indicators. Carriers received awards based on overall operational excellence and customer service, price competitiveness and flexibility, strategic partnerships and market leadership, and technology innovation and new service offerings.
“Agents and carriers are critical to the success of GlobalTranz,” said chairman and CEO Bob Farrell. “From connecting shippers with the right carriers at the right moment to delivering tough freight loads on time and on budget, agents and carriers provide incredible value to our shipper customers and are imperative to GlobalTranz’s market leadership as a 3PL. We are proud to honor and celebrate their achievements.”
GlobalTranz recognized the following carriers for their commitment to excellence in 2017:
- Top West Regional Carrier: Reddaway
- Top Midwest Regional Carrier: Holland
- Top Southeast Regional Carrier: AAA Cooper Transportation
- Top Northeast Regional Carrier: PITT OHIO
- Top Multi-Regional LTL Carrier: Estes Express Lines
- Top National LTL Carrier: UPS Freight
- Top Expedited Carrier: Express Family
- Top Intermodal Carrier: Schneider Intermodal
- Top Truckload – up to 100 units Carrier: Imperial Eagle Express Inc.
- Truckload – over 100 units Carrier: Universal Truckload Inc.
- Top Asset Lite Carrier: Daylight Transport
- Top Client Specific Pricing Carrier: Roadrunner Freight
- Largest Revenue Growth Carrier: SAIA LTL Freight
- Technology Provider of the Year: Truckstop.com
- Collaborator of the Year: Dependable Highway Express
- Most Shipments Carried: XPO Logistics
- Overall Carrier of the Year: Dayton Freight Lines
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers. In 2018, Transport Topics ranked GlobalTranz as the 10th largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S. For more information, visit permissible-script.flywheelsites.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
Chief Marketing Officer