PHOENIX – (January 24, 2019) – (GLOBENEWSIRE) GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven third-party logistics (3PL) solutions provider, named its 2018 Agent and Carrier Award recipients last week during the annual GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix.
The annual awards dinner and ceremony included a record number of attendees and award honorees. GlobalTranz presented its top agents with awards based on financial performance, customer service metrics and for recognition of special excellence. Carriers and service providers received awards based on overall operational excellence and customer service, price competitiveness and flexibility, strategic partnerships and market leadership, technology innovation, and new service offerings.
“Agents, carriers, and service providers are critical to the continued success of GlobalTranz,” said CEO Renee Krug. “As our shipper customers respond to evolving customer demands, increased competition, and capacity challenges, it is imperative that our agents, carriers, and providers deliver the solutions, services, and technology our customers need to succeed. We are proud to honor their achievements.”
GlobalTranz recognized the following carriers and service providers for their commitment to excellence in 2018:
- Carrier of the Year- Truckload up to 100 units: Quintanilla Trucking
- Carrier of the Year- Truckload over 100 units: Celadon Trucking Services
- Carrier of the Year- Specialized Services: Schneider Intermodal
- Carrier of the Year- Expedited: Safe Express
- Carrier of the Year- National LTL: XPO Logistics
- Carrier of the Year- Multi-Regional LTL: SAIA LTL Freight
- Carrier of the Year- Northeast Regional: A. Duie Pyle
- Carrier of the Year- Southeast Regional: Southeastern Freight Lines
- Carrier of the Year- Midwest Regional: Dayton Freight
- Carrier of the Year- West Regional: Reddaway
- Carrier of the Year- Asset Lite: Roadrunner Freight
- Carrier of the Year- Client Specific Pricing: FedEx Freight
- Carrier of the Year: Estes Express Lines
- Carrier of the Year- Largest Revenue Growth: New England Motor Freight
- Carrier of the Year- Collaborator of the Year: Pitt Ohio
- Carrier of the Year- Cross-Border LTL: UPS Freight
- Carrier of the Year- Over Dimensional: Berghorst & Son
- Technology Provider of the Year: ThoughtSpot
- Solution Provider of the Year: McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc.
GlobalTranz is a technology company providing award-winning cloud-based multi-modal Transportation Management System (TMS) products to shippers, carriers, 3PLs and brokers. GlobalTranz is leading the logistics software and services market in innovative technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in real-time. Leveraging its extensive independent agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 1 million product users and 25,000 shippers. In 2018, Transport Topics named GlobalTranz a Top 10 largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S.