PHOENIX, Jan, 21, 2020– (GLOBENEWSWIRE) GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology and third-party logistics solutions company providing award-winning Transportation Management System (TMS) products to shippers, logistics service providers and carriers named its 2019 agent, carrier, and solutions provider award winners at the GlobalTranz Annual Agent Conference, GTZcon2020. The annual event boasted a record number of attendees.
The annual awards dinner and ceremony celebrated the successes of agents, carriers and solutions providers. GlobalTranz’s honorees were recognized for financial performance, technological innovation, collaboration, customer service, growth, and overall excellence. Winners were selected based on the input of GlobalTranz’s extensive agent network and corporate support staff.
“Our agents, carriers, and solutions providers are key to GlobalTranz’s continued growth and success, ” said Renee Krug, CEO of GlobalTranz. “GTZCON2020 was a wonderful opportunity to recognize their exceptional talents and plan for continued collaboration and growth in the new decade.”
GlobalTranz recognized the following carriers and solutions providers for their commitment to excellence in 2019:
- Carrier of the Year- National LTL: Estes
- Carrier of the Year- Multi-Regional LTL: Central Freight
- Carrier of the Year- Northeast Regional LTL: Ward
- Carrier of the Year- Southeast Regional LTL: Southeastern Freight Lines
- Carrier of the Year- Midwest Regional LTL: Dayton Freight
- Carrier of the Year- West Regional LTL: Dependable Highway Express
- Carrier of the Year- Asset Lite LTL: ClearLane
- Carrier of the Year- Cross-Border LTL: YRC Freight
- Carrier of the Year- LTL Client Specific Pricing: UPS Freight
- Carrier of the Year- LTL Largest Revenue Growth: Forward Air
- Carrier of the Year- LTL Collaborator of the Year: FedEx
- Carrier of the Year- LTL Carrier of the Year: XPO Logistics
- Carrier of the Year- Top Truckload Carrier Over 100 Units: Go To Logistics, Inc.
- Carrier of the Year- Top Truckload Carrier Up to 100 Units: Curtis E. Kyles Trucking Inc.
- Carrier of the Year- Expedited Carrier of the Year: Bridge Logistics
- Carrier of the Year- Oversize Carrier of the Year: Miller Specialized Transport
- Carrier of the Year- Specialized Carrier of the Year: FedEx
- Technology Provider of the Year: RMIS
- Solutions Provider of the Year: MJ Insurance
Ranked the 8th largest freight brokerage in the US by Transport Topics and voted an Inbound Logistics Top 10 3PL provider for 2019, GlobalTranz is driving strong growth with 25,000+ customers through technology innovation, a network of 34,000+ carriers, transformative M&A, creative products and superior customer service delivered by the some of the best people in the industry.
For more information on GlobalTranz, visit globaltranz.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
GlobalTranz is a full-service third-party logistics provider, bringing award-winning customer service, exceptional industry expertise and market-leading technology to shippers, carriers, and logistics service providers (LSP). GlobalTranz’s people-powered approach combined with comprehensive, relationship-driven support provides shippers of all sizes with fast and reliable, multi-modal transportation services as well as strategic supply chain solutions – enabling them to optimize efficiency and deliver on business goals. Leveraging its extensive independent agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 1 million product users and 25,000 shippers. In 2020, Transport Topics named GlobalTranz #9 on their list of Top 10 largest freight brokerage firms in the U.S.
Director of Public Relations & Content Marketing