SCOTTSDALE – (April 3, 2018) – GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven freight management solution provider, hosts its annual Freight Agent Conference April 4-6 at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch.
Bringing together colleagues, industry experts and guest speakers, the 2018 GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference equips attendees with the most up-to-date industry best practices, previews of new freight and logistics technologies, and in-depth analysis of the current and future state of the logistics industry.
Highlights of the 2018 conference include:
- Preconference Workshop – focused on helping agents plan for their future
- Keynote speaker Laura Schwartz – motivational speaker, television commentator for Larry King and BBC World News, and former White House Director of Events
- The Economy, Technology and Trends in 3PL Perspective – delivered by Satish Jindel, CEO of SJ Consulting Group
- LTL Carrier Panel – featuring executives from YRC Worldwide, RoadRunner, Estes, and Dependable Supply Chain Services
- Data and Technology Panel – featuring executives from FreightWaves, Truckstop.com, Thought Spot and DreamOrbit
- Transport Market Review Perspective – delivered by Noel Perry, Principal at Transportation Electronics
- Customer Solutions Panel – featuring GlobalTranz executives
The GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference also provides agents with networking and relationship-building opportunities with industry colleagues and top transportation carriers nationwide. Additional key GlobalTranz partners in attendance include:
- Title Sponsor – Truckstop.com
- Diamond Sponsors – Roadrunner Freight and DAT Solutions
- Platinum Sponsors – Dependable Supply Chain Services, UPS and AAA Cooper
- Gold Sponsors – Frontline Freight, SAIA LTL Freight, YRC Worldwide and Clear Lane Freight Systems
- Silver Sponsors – Averitt, Dayton Freight, Estes, Forward Air, Pitt Ohio, Smith Transportation Services, ArcBest and Mexpress Transportation
- Benefactor Sponsors – A. Duie Pyle, Southeastern Freight Lines, Polaris Transportation Group, Midwest Motor Express, Manna, Lean Staffing Solutions and My Freight Staff
“The annual GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference provides freight agents and carriers with the tools and knowledge needed to understand and prepare for the future of the logistics industry,” said Bob Farrell, chairman and CEO of GlobalTranz. “Top national speakers, networking opportunities with industry leaders and direct access to carriers create an invaluable experience for GlobalTranz agents, which we are proud to host.”
Stay informed during this year’s conference by following the conversations on LinkedIn and Twitter using #GTZcon2018.
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers. In 2018, Transport Topics ranked GlobalTranz as the 10th largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S. For more information, visit permissible-script.flywheelsites.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
Chief Marketing Officer