PHOENIX, ARIZONA – April 24, 2017 – GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven freight management solution provider, today kicks off its 2017 Freight Agent Conference, being held April 24-26, 2017 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with a record number of attendees.
The GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference is an annual event that attracts top freight agents and transportation carriers from across the U.S. The 2017 event features an expanded agenda, more networking opportunities and an array of outside speakers. The agenda will focus on logistics industry challenges, best practices and trends.
Highlights of the 2017 GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference agenda include:
- Keynote Speaker, Erik Wahl – an internationally recognized artist, TED speaker, and No. 1 bestselling author
- Transportation & Logistics Industry Perspective – delivered by John Larkin, CFA, managing director and head of transportation capital markets research at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co.
- Data and Technology Panel – featuring executives from DAT, MacroPoint, SMC3 and Truckstop.com
- Shipper Panel – featuring executives from LG, Melaleuca, Rexnord and others
- E-Commerce Disruption Perspective – delivered by Thom Albrecht, president of Sword & Sea Transport Advisors, LLC
- LTL Carrier Panel – featuring executives from Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Saia LTL Freight, XPO Logistics and YRC Worldwide
- GlobalTranz Technology Vision – featuring the latest innovations in freight management technology, including GlobalTranz’ recently announced GTZrave™ platform
Freight agents attending the event will also have the opportunity to gain first-hand access to top transportation carriers in a showcase format designed to maximize relationship-building.
Many of GlobalTranz’ key partners will be in attendance as sponsors of the event, including:
- Diamond Sponsors – Roadrunner Freight, Truckstop.com
- Platinum Sponsors – Frontline Freight, UPS, YRC
- Gold Sponsors – Dependable Highway Express, Estes, Saia LTL Freight
- Silver Sponsors – AAA Cooper, Clear Lane Freight Systems, Last Mile Home, Pitt Ohio
- Benefactor Sponsors – Dayton Freight, MME, Polaris Transportation, SHIFT Freight, Southeastern Freight Lines, Ward Trucking, XPO Logistics
“Our network of freight agents and carriers is critical to GlobalTranz’ growth strategy and long-term success,” said Bob Farrell, chairman and CEO of GlobalTranz. “We have put together an agenda that explores the challenges and trends facing the industry and addresses them head-on with panel-driven dialog from logistics industry experts. This agenda combined with an inspiring keynote speaker, direct access to carriers and plenty of networking functions, is designed to educate, motivate and equip our freight agents to grow their businesses in the coming year. We look forward to hosting a memorable experience for all attendees.”
Follow the GlobalTranz conference conversation on Twitter with #GTZcon2017.
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers. In 2017, Transport Topics ranked GlobalTranz as the 13th largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S. For more information, visit permissible-script.flywheelsites.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.