PHOENIX (July 25, 2018) — (BUSINESS WIRE) GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven third-party logistics (3PL) solutions provider, today reported a second quarter revenue increase of 58 percent and earnings growth of 55 percent year over year. GlobalTranz is on track to generate over $1 billion in revenue in 2018 and continues to outpace many of its competitors in customer expansion, financial growth, and advanced technology leadership.
The company’s strong performance is bolstered by ongoing organic growth with existing and new customers, exceptional performance of transactional and managed transportation solutions, advanced enterprise technology, and strategic acquisition strategy.
“I am excited that GlobalTranz has delivered yet another record quarter,” said Bob Farrell, chairman and CEO. “We are helping our customers derive competitive and operative advantages through the implementation of sophisticated logistics and transportation solutions. Our market-leading technology, full-suite of multi-modal logistics solutions and strong relationships with carriers that provide access to expansive capacity continues to produce growth and profitability that are outpacing many 3PL providers.”
“Our strong second quarter performance is a result of our dedication to meeting customers’ evolving needs and helping them make logistics an integrated and differentiated part of their business,” said Renee Krug, CFO. “We continue to focus on expanding our relationships with existing customers and winning new customers with our advanced technology and full-suite of logistics solutions. Our people, processes and technology are the best in the industry and continue to drive financial performance.”
Second Quarter Company Highlights
- Total revenue gains of 58 percent year over year
- Total profitability increase of 55 percent over last year
- Monthly revenue exceeded $100 million in June, the first time in company history
- Named among the Top 10 Freight Brokerages in the U.S. by Transport Topics in April
- Voted an Inbound Logistics Top 10 3PL provider for its exceptional service and quality in meeting the needs of shippers and carriers
- Closed new equity partnership with The Jordan Company, L.P. (TJC)
- Continuous advancement of next-generation multimodal, multivendor, multicurrency and fully mobile TMS technology featuring new data analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning and actionable reporting capabilities
- CFO Renee Krug named 2018 Distinguished Woman in Logistics by Women in Trucking Association
- Hosted record number of attendees at the 2018 Freight Agent Conference
The company’s growth is expected to continue throughout 2018. “We continue to increase our footprint through our strong freight agent and direct sales channels,” said Farrell. “Strategic mergers and organic growth will continue to play a key role in expanding our capabilities and market share as our annual revenue exceeds $1 billion.”
For more information, visit permissible-script.flywheelsites.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers. Transport Topics ranked GlobalTranz the 10th largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S. for 2018.