The FreightTech 100 2022 award recipients have officially been released. As an industry leader in 3PL solutions, including managed services, GlobalTranz is proud and honored to secure a spot in the 2022 FreightWaves FreightTech 100, marking the fourth consecutive year of inclusion.
What Are the FreightTech 100 Awards?
The FreightWaves FreightTech 100 awards honor companies that have demonstrated prowess in business over the past year and established innovation and disruption in the freight industry. Winning this coveted spot in the FreightTech 100 positions GlobalTranz as both a core services and technology provider, as well as a thought-leader in the industry.
The list of the top 100 nominations from 2021 is released as the FreightTech 100 2022 award recipients. From there, a panel of industry experts, insiders, and CEOs will vote on those included in the top 100 to determine the FreightWaves FreightTech 25 for 2022.
Why GlobalTranz Was Included in the FreightTech 100 2022 Awards
GlobalTranz combines decades of logistics expertise with the power of innovative technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and logistics solutions by connecting 25,000+ shippers with its network of more than 120 LTL and over 50,000 best-in-class truckload carriers.
During a year of supply chain disruption, GlobalTranz’s logistics experts continue to provide technology-driven solutions to support shippers as they navigate fluctuating markets and uncertain circumstances the cloud-based GlobalTranz TMS helps shippers:
- Quote and tender shipments across all modes and geographies with greater ease and efficiency from anywhere at any time.
- Tender loads to find dense capacity across the 50,000+ carriers in the GlobalTranz network.
- Increase efficiency through automated processes and expert teams to help discover consolidation opportunities
- Optimize routes based on changing conditions and outcome-driven route planning.
- Create, track and share shipment documents, boosting visibility along the way.
- Leverage predictive analytics to turn raw data into rich, actionable insights that enable meaningful cost reductions and streamline shipping execution.
GlobalTranz has an established reputation as an enterprise-level, integration-ready solution that connects shippers to a full suite of services and capabilities. While it’s an honor to be included in the FreightTech 100 once, we are extremely proud to be named to the list for the fourth year in a row. We are committed to delivering unique solutions to empower customers to meet their business goals, despite fluctuating market conditions.
Timing of the FreightTech 25 evaluation and voting from industry experts is still to be announced. Regardless, GlobalTranz is committed to future growth, embracing digitalization of logistics, and creating new avenues for shippers and carriers to connect. To learn more about how the GlobalTranz TMS and our custom solutions can help drive supply chain resiliency for your business, connect with an expert.