What You Would Be Doing:
This is a new position that will report to the Implementation Manager. The Implementation Coordinator will review incoming projects and ensure all data is properly completed per guidelines and best practices. This position will monitor project progress to ensure smooth implementation. This position will work closely with both the sales and operations departments.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, preparing documentation, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Understand company best practices and project scope (timeframes, financials, outcomes).
- Ensuring projects adhere to scope and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Providing relevant clear communication with stakeholders and understand the formal escalation and review processes.
- Coordinate resources and equipment and work with Implementation Manager to identify project roadblocks.
- Other administrative duties or project tasks as assigned.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Process oriented with ability to interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in project management, from kick off to delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team, you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members holds is what ultimately contributes to our success. Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of 4 Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
Intrigued? Please apply at email@example.com
Or click the “Apply Now” button below!