Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “An Introduction to Blockchain and Its Potential Benefits and Drawbacks in Supply Chain Management” white paper!
This is a must read for those who have been reading about Blockchain in Supply Chain Management but need to first understand it’s role in the industry! Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
An Introduction to Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
Blockchain technology has been at the heart of economic topics since the inception of the Bitcoin Craze. Bitcoin, the digital currency that saw record-breaking growth last year, is built on blockchain technology, providing an endless ledger of transactions. Blockchain technology in supply chain and logistics is believed to be the end-all solution to renowned transparency and end-to-end visibility, not to mention accountability, says Robert J. Bowman of Supply Chain Brain. The interest in blockchain technology in supply chain and logistics is simply irresistible, and supply chain executives need to know a few things about it.
What Will I Learn in this Blockchain in Supply Chain Management White Paper?
In this blockchain in supply chain management white paper, readers will learn:
- What is Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- Why Supply Chain Executives Need to Consider Blockchain & The Future Use Now
- How Blockchain Technology Will Affect the Future of Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- The Hurdles & Current Challenges of Using Blockchain in Supply Chain & Logistics
- How to Overcome Today’s Challenges and Plan for Success using Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- How the Use of Blockchain in the Supply Chain Could Be the End-All Solution to Visibility and More
- What are the Potential Applications and Current Examples of Blockchain Use in the Supply Chain
- How to Determine If and How Blockchain Supply Chain Applications Will Benefit Your Enterprise
We hope you enjoy this educational blockchain in supply chain management white paper.