Off the Supply Chain: Automation Nation
GlobalTranz is proud to sponsor FreightWaves’ new online program, “Off The Supply Chain,” a show for shippers that focuses on the interconnectedness of the supply chain and which features commentary from three expert guests each week.
In this episode, host Chad Prevost and panelists Tim Dooner, J.P. Hampstead, and Zach Strickland discuss:
- How vulnerable is the transportation sector to automation-related jobs?
- Are autonomous trucks a good argument for extending hours-of-service regulations?
- What are the advantages of automation?
- How important are investments in automation-related training?
- Amazon’s use of autonomous tracking of employees
- South Korea and Singapore’s leadership in automation
Tune in to more episodes of FreightWaves’ “Off The Supply Chain” here.