Off the Supply Chain: The Great Infrastructure Debate
GlobalTranz is proud to sponsor FreightWaves’ new online program, “Off The Supply Chain,” a show for shippers that focuses on the interconnectedness of the supply chain and which features commentary from three expert guests each week.
In this episode, host Chad Prevost and panelists John Kingston, Chris Henry, and Dean Croke discuss:
- Who is responsible for funding America’s crumbling infrastructure?
- Should the cost to repair infrastructure be dispersed across the entire supply chain due to the road damage caused by freight trucks?
- Would adding more tolls on major interstates alleviate the need for a fuel tax?
- Will a better infrastructure correlate to stronger economic conditions?
- What is the most urgent infrastructure priority?
- Will infrastructure spending have bipartisan support?
Tune in to more episodes of FreightWaves’ “Off The Supply Chain” here.