Off the Supply Chain: Future of Retail
GlobalTranz is proud to sponsor FreightWaves’ new online program, “Off The Supply Chain,” a show for shippers that focuses on the interconnectedness of the supply chain and which features commentary from three expert guests each week.
In this episode, host Chad Prevost and panelists Zack Strickland, Nick Austin, and Ken Smith Discuss:
- What role do supply chains play in disaster relief and emergency search and rescue missions?
- The importance of obtaining up-to-date information during a disaster to ensure supply chains can respond quickly in the aftermath.
- How does a natural disaster affect supply chains and capacity now and into the future?
- What is the long-term impact from Spring 2019 flood season on the produce market and capacity?
- What are supply chain best practices during the aftermath of a disaster?
Tune in to more episodes of FreightWaves’ “Off The Supply Chain” here.