Retail compliance requirements have become increasingly strict, and the associated penalties more onerous, as retailers ranging from grocers to big-box chain stores seek to offset increased operating costs and speed inventory turns while ensuring store shelves are properly stocked. Shippers are increasingly challenged to be compliant with policies which can penalize early and late deliveries and include fill rate requirements in addition to On-Time requirements.
The Retail Compliance Success Guide Covers:
- Retailer compliance requirements
- Challenges shippers face to be compliant with retailers’ policies
- A comparison of the compliance policies for three of the world’s largest retailers
- Ways to mitigate risk and improve on-time, in-full deliveries
- Strategies for shippers to help develop their supply chain strategy