What You Would Be Doing:
This is a full time, base + commissioned sales position, that will be expected to set appointments and win new business via an existing network, referrals and cold calling.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach while prospecting for leads to build a pipeline, including cold-calling, e-mailing, social networking, referrals and face-to-face sales
- Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to contact prospective, current and former customers to identify new business opportunities
- Create quotes and sales proposals for company services
- Independently generate new sales revenue
- Succeed at value service and price negotiation with prospects
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions and strategy
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through a PAIN / Solution / Consultative Sale
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating CRM system (salesforce.com)
- Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of our company
Who We Are Looking For:
- Previous sales experience in the 3PL/LTL/TL Supply Chain Industry with an emphasis on Technology Solutions is required
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent skills and/or work experience
Proven ability to and win new business via an existing network, referrals and cold calling.
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team, you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members holds is what ultimately contributes to our success. Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of 4 Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
Intrigued? Click below to apply.