What You Would Be Doing:
The primary focus of the Systems Administrator II will be providing frontline support of helpdesk. Job responsibilities include:
- The primary responsibility of providing frontline support of helpdesk. The support will involve:
- End-user hardware support, client-server applications, client applications and proprietary applications developed by Cerasis.
- Secondary responsibility:
- Installation of hardware and software on enterprise servers.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches (WSUS) and resolve software related problems.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Managing enterprise anti-virus and backup solutions.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Systems Administrator II, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good judgement and attention to detail. Other necessary skills include:
- Experience in helpdesk environment providing remote support via phone and email.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Familiarity with networked/distributed computing environment concepts; for example, remote access services, add a workstation to a network, and active directory functions.
- Works under the general supervision of a Senior System Administrator or Information Systems Manager.
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers, but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members hold is what ultimately contributes to our success. Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of 4 Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
Intrigued? Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org