Today’s businesses must contend with challenges ranging from cybercrimes to COVID-19. As a result, organizational resilience is top of mind for many business leaders. Russ Felker, GlobalTranz’s CTO, recently presented a webinar to help leaders develop a plan for building and maintaining organizational resiliency. The recording of the webinar is available now.
During the webinar, Russ addresses:
- The importance of people, processes, and systems which represent the foundation of your organizational resiliency plan.
- The role interconnected technology tools play in building a resilient and robust organization.
- How to prepare, protect, respond, and recover from challenges and disruptions.
- The importance of consistent and unified communications from leadership to employees, customers, and vendors to your organization’s recovery.
- Planning for ‘what’s next’ and business continuality while amid a disruptive event.
To watch the full webinar “Supporting Organizational Resiliency,” please click here.
For more information on organizational resiliency, please click here.