Join Cerasis for an educational webinar on how shippers can survive & thrive in the coming great capacity crunch of 2018 by registering to attend ”The Current State, Future Outlook Of the Capacity Crunch & How Shippers Can Thrive” Webinar on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM CST.
Shippers or those interested in information on the Capacity Crunch can register by visiting https://goo.gl/vwruKF.
The shipping capacity crunch is not a new topic, but the end of 2017 is shaping up to reveal an unprecedented crunch, reports Chris Brady of Logistics Viewpoints. An active hurricane season, the forthcoming implementation deadline for electronic logging devices (ELD) and record-shattering projections for the upcoming holiday shipping season reflect some of the top factors affecting the current state shipping capacity crunch. Moreover, according to Dustin Braden of the Journal of Commerce (JOC), the driver shortage is worsening in tandem. To successfully mitigate the potential setbacks from shipping capacity crunch, your organization understand more about its current and projected driving forces.
The Great Capacity Crunch:
The Current State, Future Outlook, and How Shippers Can Thrive in Any Capacity Crunch” Webinar
In this educational webinar you’ll learn the following information:
- The Current State of the Shipping Capacity Crunch
- 2018 Outlook of the Capacity Crunch: Buckle Up…
- Capacity Crunch Factors: What Causes a Capacity Crunch?
- How the ELD Mandate & Other Regulations Will Impact the Capacity Crunch
- Why the Great Driver Shortage Is Now Top of Mind for Shippers & a Driver of a Capacity Crunch
- What Transportation Modes Are Most Affected by Capacity Crunches?
- Looking Back at Previous Capacity Crunches & How Shippers Responded
- 10 Steps to Surviving & Thriving in a Capacity Crunch
- Technology Considerations to Combat a Shipper Capacity Crunch
- How Does a 3PL Aid a Shipper in a Shipping Capacity Crunch?