Listen to “The State of Payments in Logistics” on Spreaker.
Logistics Technology Resources
The Move to LTL Digital Shipping: How New LTL Technologies & Processes are Changing the Shipping Game
Using a TMS to Execute a Final Mile Strategy that Yields Desired Outcomes
Inbound Logistics Technology: Using Technology to Compete, Reduce Costs & Gain Greater Insight
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome payments expert, entrepreneur, Robin Gregg. Robin is also the CEO of RoadSync who is looking to streamline B2B payments in the across the entire logistics industry. On the episode, she’ll talk to the current state of payments in logistics and how there is opportunity to improve the processes around payments from truckers to other logistics areas.
We hope you enjoy this “The Freight Project Podcast.” You can subscribe and find this podcast on Apple iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher for Podcasts, Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, and iHeartRadio!
The Challenges & Benefits of Improved Payments in Logistics
In this episode, you’ll hear Robin speak to the following:
- The current state of payments in logistics and what are the problems logistics have around relying on slower, paper payments vs. digital payments?
- How the logistics industry improves processes in regard to payments in logistics.
- The importance of improving user and customer experience around payments in logistics.
- The challenges Robin has experienced and has overcome as RoadSync brings technology to a job function that has historically been manual/reliant on paper.
- How to bring about change management to create adoption of new processes for payments in logistics.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!