The 2020 Peak Season will be unlike any holiday season retailers have ever experienced. COVID-19 has reshaped consumer shopping behavior, influencing consumers to shop online for essential and non-essential items that traditionally were purchased in-store. New consumer shopping behaviors and expectations, COVID-19 driven factors, and the ongoing United States-China trade war make it challenging to predict total consumer spending for the upcoming shipping peak season and for businesses to meet these new demands.
In this guide, we cover:
- Up to date insights on consumer buying habits and trends
- Peak season challenges for shippers
- Ensuring cargo security during peak season
- Solutions for peak season logistics
- Peak season tips for shippers